Sunday, December 6, 2009

Eclectic Spiderweb

On Dec. 4th at 2 my english 101o and univ. class put on a culture conference in Jere Whitson at TTU. Starting at 2 we listened to a few speakers. After they were done we had a break and on the break the catering committee set up the tables and chairs downstairs. Meanwhile while we were setting that up upstairs the speaking continued. When we were done setting the tables and chairs we went to the TTU radio station and got some chalk, we chalked infront of the UC and Jere Whitson. We then went back inside and waited for the food to show up. It was a little late but not to late. We had noodles, chicken, alfrado sauce, and marinarra sauce, lasagna both meat and vegan, and breadsticks. For dessert there was brownies, cookies and i had cherry cobbler but it was to big for me to eat so I shared it. I unfortunately had to leave. It was fun for the amount of time I stayed.

No comments:

Post a Comment